Assistant Project Manager
Gregor Industries, Inc is a General Contractor specializing in commercial buildings.
We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager to undertake the following tasks:
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- KNOWLEDGE OF PROCORE A PLUS
- Work with Construction Manager to develop a project plan, quality assurance plan, and health and safety plan.
- Assist Project Manager in planning and executing building construction projects.
- Order materials for a project in a timely manner in conjunction with the schedule and ensure quantities are correct.
- Plan and coordinate construction activities on daily basis.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Project Manager when needed.
- Collaborate with employees and ensure employee satisfaction for all construction processes and monitor all business results.
- Analyze construction problems and develop immediate resolutions with the Project Manager.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Identify slippages or delays in constructions and relay to the supervisor.
- Identify milestones and problem areas and accordingly recommend preventive actions.
- Attend educational workshops, training, and conferences for professional growth.
- Analyze RFI responses and monitor and process change orders.
- Generate construction progress and expense reports for management.
- Establish budget and schedule for construction project with Project Manager.
- Monitor and control expenses within the established budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Complete Daily Reports on Procore, our project management system.