California Closets is looking for a new full time Installer covering Suffolk County.
California Closets is the National Leader in the “Custom Storage” category. We design, manufacture and install organizational systems for the storage areas of the home. This includes closets, home offices, garages, laundry rooms, media centers, pantries, etc. We are a 44-year old company that prides itself on being the best in the marketplace. You can view samples of our work at http://www.californiaclosets.com
The main responsibility of this position is to assist and train in installing products in a safe, high quality, productive and profitable manner. The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate a commitment to client satisfaction and be able to communicate what is necessary in a genuinely friendly and professional fashion.
There are several things that are crucial to success in this role.
1) Comfortable Working With Your Hands : Our best installers seem to have natural ability with a saw and drill. They are skilled with tools and know how to treat building materials to get the best appearance out of them.
2) Pride In your Work : This is a non negotiable. You have to feel like the product you install is a representation not only of the company but also of you. A high level of commitment to a quality end product is required to do this job well.
3) Relaxed Temperament : Our best installers are cool in the face of pressure and don’t get bent out of shape when something requires a little problem solving. Maintaining a positive, constructive attitude even on hard installs is important to success in this role
4) Customer Centric : We work in people’s homes and while we are there, we are guests in their house. Proper respect for this is a must. Always being on time, keeping a clean and organized work site and using courteous language is essential.
5) Hard Working : A strong work ethic is important in this job. A typical week is about 40 hours but there will be times that more will be required.
Prior Experience is not required but a mechanical aptitude is a plus.
Next Steps : If you feel like you may be a fit for our team then please e-mail a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location