Hourly Compensation + Benefits + 401K!
Are you team-oriented, fun, hard-working, customer-focused, and looking to join an amazing organization? If so, we are looking for full-time, hard-working, and customer-focused installers to join the California Closets Team! We install locally manufactured custom storage systems in Suffolk county. If you have experience with carpentry or in-home installations of any kind, we want to hear from you!
Based on provided designs and components, technicians construct, erect, install, and repair custom storage systems and accessories using laminate wood, edge-banding, hardware, and other materials, requiring basic skills with hand tools and power tools. Training is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform carpentry work to install custom storage systems such as closets, cabinets, offices, garages, and other spaces in customers’ homes.
2. Utilize company-provided CAD drawingsblueprints to properly and efficiently install systems (full training provided).
3. Assemble and install systems of varying complexity.
4. Assists in the removal and installation of materials in customer homes.
5. Maintain shop tools and equipment in safe working order.
6. Install systems independently or with team members, depending on the size of the job.
7. Provide a high level of customer service for in-home installations.
8. Install materials safely and maintain safety standards at all times.
9. Responsible for driving to and from customer sites and safely maintaining company-provided vehicles.
10. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have and maintain valid drivers license and clean driving record
Benefits and 401K are available after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $35.00 per hour
We follow CDC and State Guidelines
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location