We are currently seeking a Level 1 Workstation Deployment Technician to join our team for large scale deployment projects!
The primary responsibilities of this person are installing and integrating workstations (desktops, laptops, and tablets) onsite at various office locations of a large healthcare client organization. Applicants should be versed in workstation imaging, as well as hardware/software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. They should also possess excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills.
Applicants should have a valid drivers’ license, as well as access to a vehicle to travel daily to assignments throughout Long Island. We reimburse for mileage, as well as approved technical certifications – in addition, this role is eligible for monthly incentive bonuses, at both individual and team levels!
- Survey and inventory existing workstation hardware/software
- Image/configure workstations prior to deployment
- Remove and catalogue existing workstation hardware
- Install new workstations (desktops, laptops, tablets) and related hardware/software
- Integrate new workstations into the network environment
- Test functionality of new workstation hardware/software
- Work with client end user to ensure we have met or exceeded their expectations, and obtain signoff from them on new equipment/software
- Provide post-installation support as required
- Provide documentation including client sign off, inventory information and post support resolution
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Understanding of wireless devices, and the process of integrating them onto a network
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 1-2 years of experience in hardware and software installation/integration
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Lenovo and/or HP hardware certifications
As this position involves work at the offices of a Healthcare Organization which requires all staff members to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to employment.
Custom Computer Specialists, Inc. is one of the largest Technical Consultants on Long Island, celebrating over 40 years in business! We continue to successfully provide network integration, support services, products solutions, and applications services to our valued clients in the northeast. Our focus is simple…our goal is to make technology easy and to help our clients use it as effectively as possible. Come experience our unique culture, and see how our “right people, right results” philosophy has led to our outstanding success!
Custom Computer Specialists Offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental plans
- Company Paid Vision and Short and long term disability plans
- Flexible spending programs including Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Center (or gym membership reimbursement for client or satellite based employees)
- Company paid life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Technical certification gift card rewards program
Custom Computer Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.