Bespoke Luxury Marketing is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our fast-growing team. This hire will be the liaison between the client and the agency, responsible for scheduling and workflow for client projects, all client communications, and management of the internal teams and vendors. They will oversee timelines and budgets, route layouts, copy and proofs, and other project elements for approval and production. The candidate for this position will need to be a natural problem solver, analytically minded, and a proficient communicator, with the ability to translate client needs to the creative and marketing teams within the agency.
· Communicate with clients on a consistent basis
· Formal Review and organization of all client assets
· Create copy outlines and project briefs
· Ability to work with creatives ( Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Web Developers)
· Determine and define project scope and objectives
· Track project costs to meet budget
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
· Provide updates to clients about strategy, adjustments, and progress
· Monthly Reporting and Analytic Review
· Manage contracts with vendors and internal teams by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
· Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards.
· Measure performance to identify areas for improvement.
· 5-8 years of project management and or account management
· Proven ability to solve problems creatively
· Salesforce experience a plus
· Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
· Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment