Prodigy Consultant Group Inc has been consulting marketing companies
30 years. We have seen it all and are proud to say through the entire pandemic
we have not laid off or reduced our staff in any way. Located right here on
Long Island, Prodigy has been recognized as a leader in the Direct Sales industry
and provides services to hundreds of direct sales and marketing companies
across the country.
Due to massive growth in 2021 and 2022 we are looking for several individuals to join our team.
Currently we are looking for competent Office Assistants to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual
assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office specify Microsoft Excel
This is a full-time position looking to be filled immediately, offering competitive compensation
with amazing opportunity for advancement.
Prodigy Consultant Group values its employee’s and understands we are only as good as our team.
All valued team members receive paid vacations and are invited to our annual company retreats.
Call us for an immediate personal interview @ (516) 472-2825