If you are an exceptional, experienced & motivated individual; invest in your future and join our team of dedicated and passionate industry professionals!
We are an established, high-end, landscape maintenance company based in Southampton, NY providing full service for residential homes in the Hamptons.
We offer Very Competitive Compensation, as well as:
– Sign On Bonus
– Paid Time Off & Holidays
– Medical Insurance
– Seasonal Bonuses
– Advancement Opportunities
– Career Development
– Access to Paid Training, Continuing Education Programs and Additional Resources
– Monitor, diagnose and treat insect, disease, physiological and cultural conditions.
– Expertly select appropriate product(s) or treatment(s).
– Complete applications according to label instructions and safety procedures.
– Comprehensive understanding or the ability to learn insect & disease life cycles, plant biology, and soil biology.
– Properly operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment.
– Complete diagnostic reports.
– Provide comprehensive, thorough information to create an ideal environment for optimum health of landscapes.
– Be proactive with diagnosing and treating for lawn health issues
– Interact with clients in a professional manner.
– Perform all administrative functions of IPM program as it relates to record keeping, report writing and scheduling.
– Maintain vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance daily.
– Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of facility.
– Commercial NYS 3A Pesticide Applicator License
– Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
– Degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Environmental Sciences, Landscape Management, Turfgrass or Equivalent Experience.
– 1-2+ years of hands on experience in lawn care maintenance and turf application.
– Experience with spray & application equipment.
– Ability to diagnose pest, nutrient, or other landscape issue impacting the health & quality of the lawn.
– Ability to anticipate what will occur under specific conditions & prepare accordingly.
– Motivated, Self-Starter with the ability to Manage the Lawn Care Division
– Excellent Listening, Verbal & Written Communication Skills
– Customer Service Oriented
– Effective Problem-Solving Skills & Proactive Attitude
– Be available to work 40+ hours per week in various/extreme weather conditions, including Saturday, as needed.
– Ability to lift or carry up to 50lbs
– Must be vaccinated for COVID-19