This is an
exciting time to be joining Marders. Our
commitments, which include safety, integrity, client first and diversity &
inclusion are the root of our culture and help drive the success of our
Executes the sales and manages all client
relationships. Works to maintain and improve the Company’s competitive position
to increase market share. Manages and monitors entire landscape installation
and recurring services. Identifies and communicates to Landscape Division any
specific client preferences or requests for service. Immediately works to provide solutions to any
client retention concerns and develops a client referrals base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Pursue and manage world renowned residential
properties landscape contracts.
• Prospect for new business, develop
relationships with contractors, builders, real estate agents and landscape
designers, architects & estate owners and caretakers.
• Prepare and presents proposal in complete
and professional manner, according to company standards, utilizing the
appropriate resources for each client situation.
• Understands client’s budget and pain points
with their estate and offer solutions to win business.
• Have a proactive approach on all project,
anticipating potential pitfalls and advantages throughout the project
• Works with design and estimating teams to
ensure all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to
• Manages and conduct site inspection and
assessment with Estimators/Designers/Project Managers/Foremen and Crews to
determine soil type, slope, drainage, exposure, and existing structures,
features, roads, and utilities that will affect project and all existing
• Maintains record and tracking of all
proposals in progress and timely follows-up to maximize sales opportunities.
• Understand and manage client expectations,
utilizing excellent communication skills throughout all phases of the landscape
project and beyond.
• Ability to assess the appropriate format and
resources used to create proposals for each client’s situation.
• Ability to review and ensure projects meet
client and Company standards.
• Communicate, manage time, and assess
priorities is key for success in this position. This includes communication
with the Production Manager, Account Managers, Project Manager, Team Lead, and
Foreman, and other departments/ team members.
• Conduct appropriate follow-up visits and
• Mastery of landscape construction process
knowledge to achieve a higher quality result for clients and create greater
efficiency for the Company.
• Responsible for final review drafting of
client invoice for setting invoice accuracy, language, and structure.
• Accuracy and completeness of sales, client,
and prospect database information.
• Ability to follow company procedures for
daily monitoring and updating project status relating to gross profit
objectives and timelines.
• Responsible to achieve company revenue and
Gross Profit targets.
• Actual Sales to Budget
• Close ratio on proposals
• Gross Margins to Target Range
• Ratio of proposals submitted to backlog
• Ability to maintain focus when multiple
projects are in process while following standard operating procedures.
• Compliance with all Marders policies and
• Attending all company and department
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent relevant
Exceptional Sales, Management, and
Knowledge of Salesforce
Excellent People and Management skills
Positive attitude and team player
Solid Computer skills